We know that protecting your business is an expensive priority. Our technicians are ready to provide your company with the best security at THE BEST price.
Not sure what to choose? Our staff is highly trained in the commercial industry and would love you help you find the best match for your place of business. Call us today to get started.
- Optimal Security Strength
- Superior 24 Gauge Steel Exterior
- 26 Gauge Steel or Vinyl Interior
- Optional Insulation
- Optional Window Inserts
- Optional Full View Glass
Rolling Steel Door
- Offers commercial and industrial facility owners the most advanced thermal performance protection
- Structural steel angle guide design ensures smooth operation
- Steel plate brackets provide additional strength
- Torsion springs designed for 20,000 cycles, with high usage option to 100,000 cycles, higher cycles options available
- Perfect for business or personal use
- Comparable to self storage unit doors
- 26 Gauge Steel
- Protection from all weather elements
- Easy installation for time and money savings
Note: All Doors come standard in white. Optional colors are available upon special order.
- It features a removable hinged electrical box cover, a continuous-duty high-starting torque motor, industrial ball bearings on the output shaft and a universal mount frame design.
- Maintenance Alert System™ establishes a routine maintenance schedule based on the number of cycles or calendar date. Includes self-diagnostic system that allows you to troubleshoot up to eight different error codes.
- Easy emergency disconnect manual operation using an electrically interlocked floor level disconnect.
- Adjustable friction clutch helps protect against major damage to door and operator should the door meet an obstruction.
- Perfect for all your commercial needs
- Remote and Keypad Accessories available
Industrial-Duty Trolley Operator
- Typically used for standard lift sectional doors
- Maintenance Alert System™ establishes a routine maintenance schedule based on the number of cycles or calendar date. Includes self-diagnostic system that allows you to troubleshoot up to eight different error codes
- Timer-to-Close allows programming in 1-sec or 15-sec increments and permits timed automatic door closure after the door reaches the full open position
- Spring-loaded for emergency manual operation
Quick, convenient connections for retrofitting or adding radio controls on logic or mechanical operators
Adjustable friction clutch to protect against possible damage should the door meet an obstruction
Remote and Keypad accessories available